HELLO! I am Mladen.
Thank you for visiting my website.
I am a passionate product designer. A perfectionist of form and function. All my life I have visualized and imagined on what I can invent, create, and redesign. I love mechanics and uncovering little details. Knowledge is power, and I cannot get enough of it. A healthy mind needs to be continuously challenged. One who is open to absorbing knowledge in turn fuels the passion and determination within. A constant learning environment helps the creative mind flourish.
BD Medical Development
November 2012 - Present
Arcadia Medical Corp.
Product Development Consultant
May 2012 - November 2012
American Direct Sales
Production Manager/Graphic Designer
October 2014 - June 2016
- Strategize the execution of innovative products through concept development and design refinement within a collaborative crosss functional team.
- Consider/Understand/Manage federal requirements and specifications when designing for production.
Junior Industrial Designer
February 2012 - April 2012
January 2010 - February 2012
- Facilitated product research, design, development, and engineering to organize and document technical data of Class II medical devices with a concentration in tracheostomy tubes.
- Created, managed, and directed printing solutions onto metal, wood, and/or canvas.
- Managed a production team of eight to efficiently and successfully process orders from start to finish.
- Fabricated and constructed scale models from rapid prototype, laser cut, and handmade parts.
- Created conceptual renderings of marketing solutions using Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Provided contract design solutions and services involoving concept development, 3-D CAD modeling, renderings, technical drawings, illustrations, and print media.
Point Medical Corp.
June 2009 - August 2009
- Developed 3-D CAD modeling and technical drafting skills in Solidworks to generate drawings of injection molded and extruded components being manufactured.
West Lafayette, Indiana
Industrial Design Professional Program
Bachelor of Liberal Arts, May 2010
- Honorable Mention, Opus Design Award 2008
- 1st Place - Purdue 48-2 Design Annual Competition
Merrillville High School,
Academic Honors Diploma, May 2006
Software: Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash), SolidWorks, Rhino 3d, KeyShot, PhotoView 360
Linquistics: English (Fluent) , Macedonian (Fluent), French (Basics)