PRODUCT DESIGNER @ BD MEDICAL DEVELOPMENT
- Enables use of PPV in those cases where it may be required - transient or extended, planned or unplanned.
- A built-in drain tube designed to channel fluid away and permit gastric access for patients with GERD or during extended cases where endotracheal intubation is not required.
- A softer silicone cuff reducing the likelihood of throat irritation and stimulation.
- High seal pressure - up to 30 cm H20 - Providing a tighter seal against the glottic opening with no increase in mucosal pressure.
- Provides more airway security
- Superior sealing to restrict nasal bleeding.
- Two independent balloons, one distal and one proximal.
- Distal balloon for catheter retention and posterior bleeding.
- Proximal balloon will seal nasal passage for anterior bleeding.
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone
- Ultra soft balloons allow maximum nasal passage way coverage and can be inflated with sterile water or sterile saline.
- Open internal diameter permits nasal breathing while balloons are inflated.
- Gentle radius tip with bevel to facilitate easy insertion.
PROTECTION & MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
During surgical procedures requiring anesthesia, to keep a patient anesthestized and breathing regularly, an advanced airway device is positioned in the hypopharynx. This is used maintain and prevent the restriction of airflow. A unique and key feature is that the aspiration port that allows a medical professional to aspirate a patient without the use of a seperate suction catheter.
As a result of nasal surgery or trauma to the nose, bleeding and/or severe nasal hemorrhaging occurs inside a patient's nose. A successfull method for treament is the practice of nasal packing. Applying direct pressure with the use of gauzes or cotton balls may be a great way, but how does the patient breathe? To provide the best of both, the epistaxis double ballon catheter has been a proven device. It applies direct pressure to the anterior and posterior sections as well as providing the patient with a direct airway passage.
TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT SYSTEM